A message to our customers
There are currently no service interruptions.
The COVID-19 situation is evolving rapidly, we want to make sure our customers are updated. On this page we will add service interruptions, and steps we are taking to help do our part.
Right now, our business is operating at normal capacity. We look forward to providing you with clean, shining windows. Please contact us to book a job.
We are taking proactive steps to keep our customers and workers safe.
- Ensuring our workers wear gloves (already a standard practice)
- Ensuring our workers not on job sites if they are sick or unwell
- Ensuring good hygiene practices; frequent and proper hand-washing
- Sanitizing all tools and high-touch surfaces in our trucks and workplace
- Reporting should a team member come into close contact with someone who has a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case, or if a worker contracts it themselves.
- Stopping hand-shaking or other touch greetings, offering service with a smile instead.
- Offering no-contact service, you don’t need to greet us in person. We can show up and carry out the work, perhaps with a phone call to let you know we’ve arrived.
- Take payment via no-contact methods.
Steps you can take:
- Do not schedule service if you are feeling unwell
- Report to us if you or anyone close to you has been exposed to COVID-19
- Provide a no-contact greeting
We are here to answer any questions you may have, please contact us to discuss.
If you’d like to cancel or reschedule your service for another time, please contact us to discuss.